Calories per Serving
- 1 410g tin STAGG® Classic Chili
- 2 Jacket Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Salad of own choice
- Sour cream (if required)
- Turn on oven and pre-heat to medium temperature.
- Put both Jacket Potatoes into the microwave and cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer both Potatoes into the oven and leave in for 20 minutes until crisp.
- Next, heat the 410g tin of STAGG® Classic Chili in a pan, stirring occasionally until piping hot. OR empty the Chili into a microwaveable bowl and cover loosely. Heat on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir halfway through cooking and before serving.
- Take the Potatoes out of the oven and place on plates. Cut open and season (if desired), and add butter.
- Cover with STAGG® Chili, and add salad of own choice. Eat with sour cream (if required).