Calories per Serving
- 1 (225 g) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (125 mL) milk
- 3 cups (375 g) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (425 g) can STAGG® Chili, heated
- 1 cup (75 g) shredded lettuce
- ½ cup (80 g) sliced spring onions
- ½ cup (90 g) sliced black olives
- ½ cup (100 g) chopped tomato
- Crackers or chips, if desired
- In small bowl, blend together cream cheese, milk and 2 cups shredded cheese. Spread mixture onto large serving platter.
- Spoon warm chili over cheese layer. Continue to layer remaining ingredients (lettuce, remaining cheese, onions, olives and tomatoes). Serve with crackers or chips for dipping.
- Put your chili to good use with this great-tasting dip.