Calories per Serving
Under 30 Minutes
- 1 large can STAGG® Classic Chili
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 40g sour cream
- 1 2.25-ounce (40 g) can chopped olives, drained
- 3/4 (20 g) cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup (125 g) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons (40 g) chopped spring onions
- Heat oven to 220°C. Spread chili into pie crust.
- In bowl, mix together sour cream, olives and crushed chips. Spread over chili.
- Sprinkle cheese over filling. Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Cut into wedges to serve.